Search This Blog

Weekly Poll: How many men can a woman sleep with and still be considered marriage material?

Monday, May 10, 2010

Entrepreneurapalooza!

by: Kingpin

Recently, I've been gathering information on starting a business. Like many other recent graduates, I was unable to find a job because my degree was not in a specialized field. I decided that if I couldn't find a job, I'd create my own job and be my own boss. Every book I have read so far concerning entrepreneurship has been excellent and I learned a lot, and I would like to share them with you.

Trump University Wealth Building 101 is a great book for anyone who wants to be wealthy but has not yet decided on exactly how they are going to become wealthy. This book dabbles on many important categories concerning building and maintaining wealth, including real estate, stock trading, asset protection, and entrepreneurship. The information is useful and I highly recommend this book to all new graduates, as well as people who want an effective crash course on wealth building and asset protection.
5/5






Trump University Entrepreneurship 101 is one of the best books I've seen concerning business building. It is extremely user friendly, beginning with steps on how to distinguish an opportunity from just an idea. As the book progresses, you choose your opportunity and the author, experienced entrepreneur Michael Gordon, PhD., helps you with the planning stages for implementation, as well as form an executive summary of your business. He also discusses negotiation and launching your venture.
4.9/5






The Little Black Book of Online Business is an excellent resource. This book is not meant to be read in the same manner as the Trump University books. It is best used as a reference book. Paul Galloway provides useful information and links for every possible online business topic, including viral marketing, legal tools, outsourcing, promotional items and incentives, affiliate marketing, and much more! A must have.
5/5







I would not recommend e-preneur to anyone who needs things spelled out for them. Goossen does a good job of describing what the Web 2.0 phenomenon is, as well as interviews successful Web 2.0 entrepreneurs, but does not really set up the book in a step by step call to action like the Trump University books. e-preneur does have a lot of filler, but there are also many diamonds in the rough, which is why I still recommend the book.
3.8/5






I'd just like to conclude this by saying good luck to all of  you, my fellow entrepreneurs, and I hope that my recommendations help you succeed in your endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment